Cancellation & refund Policy:-
• It is essential to contact 4H India office for all kinds of refunds.
• Admission /Application fees once paid which are non refundable for any reason .
Transaction fees clause:
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction”
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
• 4H India Positive Youth Development Organization is only marketing certain products under its 4H brand name. 4H India bears no liability for the product or its usage. Trademarks of other companies shown on the product, packaging or any promotional or communication material belong to respective companies.
• The End User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
• The End User shall ensure that the Product is unused, with original packing for replacement or refund or cancellation request.
• 4H India shall not refund the duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by the End User at the time of receiving the Product.
• All free gifts, if any, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
• Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any warranty.
• Any Products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes shall not be replaced/refunded.
• If any dispute arises between you and 4H India during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Pune. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
• The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
• These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Pune, Maharashtra, India.