COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Policy covers the treatment of personally identifiable information collected by 4HINDIA.ORG , owned by 4H India Positive Youth Development Organization Pvt Ltd, (the “Company”), when you access the website of 4hindia.org or the Company. This Policy may not be applicable to any information provided by you or on your behalf to 4hindia.org or the Company in any other context. By accessing the 4hindia.org website or any website of the Company, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this Policy by the Company.
When you use the Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
How we use your personal information
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on 4H INDIA’s latest product announcements, offers, and upcoming events.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Please note as this information is important to your interaction with 4H INDIA, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, , referrer URL, location, and the time zone where 4H INDIA product and/or service is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
• We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
• With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times 4H INDIA may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with 4H INDIA to provide products and services, or that help 4H INDIA market to customers. For example, when you purchase any product and/or services from 4H INDIA, you authorize 4H INDIA to exchange the information you provide during the activation process to carry out service. Personal information will only be shared by 4H INDIA to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for any marketing purposes.
4H INDIA shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for 4H INDIA to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
INTEGRITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if 4H INDIA is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
4H INDIA websites, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
4H INDIA’S COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all 4H INDIA employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.